Since co-founding JAG, Dana has established a national reputation in the resolution of complex CERCLA related environmental litigation and professional malpractice cases. He has presided over cases from California, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, New Mexico, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, and the Virgin Islands.
Dana has three times attended the National Judicial College in Reno, Nevada, and is a member of the American Bar Association, the Colorado Bar Association, and the State Bar of New Mexico. In 2000, he received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from the University of Colorado School of Law.
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2015, 2016, 2017
- Co-Founded JAG in 1984
- Distinguished Alumnus Award, University of Colorado School of Law, 2000
- Assistant District Attorney, Boulder County, CO
- Deputy District Attorney, Arapahoe County, CO
- Attorney and Part-Time Prosecutor, Tucumcari, NM
Community and Professional Activities
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- A giant fan of raiload travel