"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors."
The Judicial Arbiter Group can do mediations, arbitrations, and judicial hearings by Zoom, Skype, GotoMeeting, or phone.
Covid 19 Policies for In-Person Mediations (up to date as of 11.25.2020)
• You will be screened for temperature and asked health screening questions in the main lobby of the building. If you do not meet the health criteria you will not be allowed to participate in the mediation.
• You will be required to wear a mask or shield the entire time you are in the building. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one.
• Please maintain social distancing (6+ feet apart) at all times. Please follow all directional signs when moving about the office. Go directly to your assigned conference room and only move about the office when absolutely necessary. Please do not congregate in communal areas or coffee bars.
• Restrooms are high traffic areas where social distancing may be hard to maintain. Only one person may be in the restroom at any time.
• When entering or departing a conference room, restroom or coffee bar please utilize the sanitization supplies provided by wiping down any surfaces you may have touched including door handles.
• Conference room doors will remain open to facilitate air flow. Parties in the same case will be separated to maintain confidentiality of conversations.
• We will only be providing coffee and drinks in the coffee bars. Snacks and lunch will be delivered in separate containers to each conference room.